The Potential to Impact Millions of People - Including the Ones Closest to Us
Because we work with all the leading companies involved in clinical research, we never forget that we positively influence life-changing research for millions of patients around the world – many of whom now and in the future will include those from our communities, our friends, families and even ourselves. What we do matters.
What It's Like to Work Here
Be an integral part of a great team with purpose
Our people are genuinely caring, and passionate about what they do – committed to making life easier for those involved in life-changing research. What we do matters. And if you work here, what you do matters too. Our open, collaborative culture means that you’ll make new connections globally (across North America, Europe and Asia) and work on exciting things together.
See and feel the impact you make
Life is pretty fast-paced here – you won’t get bored! You’ll be part of a fast-growing global company that’s big enough to have scale and resources, yet small and nimble enough for you to quickly see your impact. We are a new company and honest in admitting that not everything is just the way we want it yet. But we’re constantly investing in the people, tools, processes or systems that will help us work better together to meet our customers’ needs.
Be yourself; after all, why would we want anyone different?
Bring your personality and your whole self to work! We celebrate our diversity. We believe in hearing different perspectives and learning from each other so that we can evolve and grow. That also translates to us supporting each other to have fluidity in the way our work gets done, as work is just one commitment in our lives.
Our values are key to the way we work and the decisions we make:
- Make the decision – We ask questions and use rationale and facts to make decisions while not always needing to seek permission.
- Celebrate mistakes – We face challenges head on. We work with courage and persistence and see mistakes as a way to learn and make progress.
- Communicate transparently – We aim to use simple and clear language. We listen and keep others informed. We always stay in touch and actively seek feedback.
- Count on me – We take accountability for ourselves and expect the same from every member of the team. We choose to lead and we never forget why our work matters.
Signant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud of, and celebrate, our diversity. We want to constantly learn and evolve. By doing so, we believe we can be a truly inclusive place to work. Our policy is to select, place, train and promote the best team members based upon relevant factors such as work quality and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or veteran status.
Perks and Benefits
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits. What we offer differs by country, but some key features include:
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive retirement and pension benefits including matched contributions in some countries
- Parental leave: Minimum of four (4) weeks paid leave for new parents covering maternity, paternity and adoption so you can spend time together as your family grows
- Medical and pet insurance
- Medical savings accounts with company match
- Flexible working from home or remote locations etc. Our approach is whatever helps you get your work done and that works for the business, works for us
- Fitness benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Commuter benefits/allowances
- Contemporary office spaces
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Regular social events
We’re always looking at new ways to make life at Signant Health amazing. For example, we’re recently announced these new work perks:
- One (1) year of free diapers / nappies on us for new parents coming soon
- One (1) month of sabbatical after five (5) years of continuous service coming soon
- Learn a language of one of our countries on us – we’ll reimburse online/app tuition fees
- Paid time off each year for volunteering for all teammates
Life at Signant Health
With locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Signant is a real global family. To sustain our corporate community, we host employee social events, company-wide training and encourage professional and personal development opportunities. To foster our social responsibility, we organize volunteer opportunities and encourage acts of service to support the communities from which we hail.